New Sheridan:Design by Nina Campbell
Renovation Décor by Nina Campbell
It is Nina’s elegant design wisdom that mixes traditional pieces and fine detailing (diamond beveled white tiles, brass and crystal chandeliers, rich damask upholstery, layers of pillows) to create a Victorian ambience while realizing the modern luxury expectations of our guests with heated bathroom floors, large flat panel TVs, iPod docks, and comfy settees.
In our halls, rooms, and our vibrant restaurant and bars - the social life hub of Telluride - Nina shows her passions for color and pattern. She layers wallpaper, colors, and damasks to create a restrained Victorian ambience here at our historic Telluride hotel.
This is the refined luxury that Nina brings our guests.
Have a look below at Nina's renovation via our virtual tour.
Virtual Tour of Telluride’s Historic Hotel – sparkling since 1895
With the tour, our guests can see how our designer, Nina Campbell, has give detailed layers of color in walls, fabric, and furnishings:
- cruise the area outside the hotel, the benches, bikes, dogs, street life
- view the downstairs lobby with the artwork displays by Roger Mason - both left and right walls
- circle around the Parlor
- peek into the restaurant (to the left)
- go straight back to the American Room where we host small group meetings and weddings
- go up the stairs
- look down the hallways – see the skylight over the broad staircase
- maneuver through the hallways(be patient) in to a 3rd floor Main Street room