3rd Floor Pandora Rooms
DescriptionOur largest guest rooms off Main Street facing North or East with views of the surrounding mountains. These rooms feature more square footage than rooms on the 2nd floor. They include a sitting area with a love seat plus coffee table or a comfy upholstered chair and table so you can relax with a beverage or snack in your guest room. These rooms also feature a walk-in closet to store your luggage and ski gear or even your road or mountain-bike. "Pandora" along with "Sheridan" were the two richest mines in Telluride and "Pandora" produced until 1978.
Design by Nina CampbellCompletely renovated in 2008, with designs by the British designer, Nina Campbell retaining and highlighting the history with fine Victorian style furnishings, details, fabrics, papers, and moldings. It is Nina’s elegant design wisdom that mixes traditional pieces and fine detailing (diamond beveled white tiles, brass and crystal chandeliers, rich damask upholstery, layers of pillows) to create a Victorian ambiance while realizing the modern luxury expectations of our guests with heated bathroom floors, large flat panel TVs, iPod docks, and comfy settees.
- One King bed with pillow top mattress
- Twin beds available upon request
- One room can be made up as two twin beds or one king bed
- Our ADA compliant room – includes a work desk
- A roll-away can be added to all rooms in this category
- Our most requested rooms, these rooms are large, have lots of light coming through the windows and are off the Main Street